Being the owner of an online school and the creator of educational products is often not easy, as you also need to pay attention to the marketing side of your business. Instead of diving headfirst into marketing, you can have a group of partners, such as experts or influencers, who will do the marketing work for you. It sounds perfect, but it’s true. You can really create your own army of partners who will recommend your online courses to their audience. In essence, this is affiliate marketing for online schools. Affiliate marketing is a win-win relationship. In addition to the aforementioned sales and commissions, there is a whole list of benefits for your online school that are worth mentioning. Best education affiliate programs have become a part of our lives.
- Expanding the target audience
- Increase your brand awareness
- Improve your SEO results
- Recruiting your own sales team without hiring employees
- Helps you become more professionally independent
- How to use affiliate marketing for the development of your online school?
- To start getting partners, you need to access a large network of contacts. If you need a guide on where to start, the following steps may help you:
Step 1: Find high-quality partners
The first step in creating an affiliate marketing program is to carefully select your partners. Starting with your closest circle, such as friends, family, former colleagues, or students, look for those who have a desire to spread the word, show genuine faith in the value of your offer, and have a large audience that is interested in your courses. Look for people who share the same interests as you, or are in your chosen niche and are willing to sell your course. This should help you attract partners who will bring you more course sales.
Manual search in Google: Go to Google search and enter a keyword related to your niche. Look for a blog or project in a similar topic to your own. Make sure you use the right keywords to get the expected results.
Explore social networks: search for various Facebook, Vkontakte, or LinkedIn groups, join them and post your partnership proposals, or contact the administrators of the public sites
Ask your students to become partners: your students know what you are doing and support you. Contact them one-on-one and ask them to recommend your product to others
Step 2: get in touch with potential partners by e-mail
Send an email to introduce yourself to your target list of partners. Present your offer professionally and concisely.
Demonstrate the benefits that your partners will enjoy and ask them to contact you if they are interested in recommending your product to their audience. Instead, try to personalize your communication and prioritize contacts with people who already have some understanding of your brand, such as existing customers or students.
Step 3: Make an offer However, you need to set the commission rate at a level that will be competitive, but at the same time profitable for you.
There are a number of affiliate programs that compete for the best marketing partners. If you want to stand out from the competition, you can try the following tips:
- Offer a free course or trial: give potential partners the opportunity to try what you offer
- Create Videos: Videos can help you actively engage with your audience and be easier to find
- Optimize your online presence: Be consistent and work on your brand awareness on social media
- Expand your reach: Reach out to partners through various means, such as email marketing, product review blogs, or high-engagement social media, such as Instagram. Affiliate programs for education bloggers help you improve your knowledge and make a profit.
These steps will help you launch affiliate marketing for your online school and find reliable partners who will actively sell your online courses for you.